For Class XII Appearing / Passed Students 2023
This course will be helpful for those students who want to revise their preparation for their upcoming Medical (NEET) & Engineering (JEE) entrance exams. This course will develop their problem-solving skills. Special tips & skills will be taught & nurtured by the faculty members who have successfully guided many Medical(NEET) & Engineering (JEE) aspirants.
Eligibility: Class XII Appearing or Passed students who are planning to appear in Medical (NEET) | Engineering (JEE) Entrance Examinations in the year 2023.
6 days a week
|Batch Starts||:||17 March, 2023 (Friday)|
|Batch Frequency||:||6 days a week (Monday to Saturday)|
|Course Duration||:||280 hours.|
|Course Fee||:||₹ 9,000/-|
– Study Package + DPP(DailyPracticeProblems)
– Test Series (Online / Offline)
– Separate Doubt Clearing Classes
– Test Series for Medical (NEET) Students Starts from March last week.
– Test Series for Engineering (JEE) Students Starts from March last week.