Incredible Scientific Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
Horizon Academy Best Neet Coaching Institute in East Delhi brought some Incredible Scientific Facts that Will Blow Your Mind. Science and technology have been progressing at a very fast pace and have made many useful achievements in every field. However, science is still a very mysterious subject and there are millions of unbelievable facts about it. Here are a few of them:
- The average person walks the equivalent of 5 times around the world in his lifetime: A moderately active person takes around 7500 steps per day on average. If that is maintained daily and you live until the age of 80yrs, you will have walked about 216,262,500 steps in your lifetime.
- Scientists can turn peanut butter into diamonds: Scientists use a technique that applies pressures higher than those found at the center of the Earth.
- A bolt of lightning is 5 times hotter than the sun’s surface: A bolt of lightning can reach temperatures of about 53,540 degrees Fahrenheit, while the temperature at the surface of the sun is just 10,340 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Tomatoes have more genes than humans: Tomatoes possess 31,760 genes while humans have about 20,000-25,000 genes.
- The summer on planet Uranus is 42 years long: Uranus is the strangest planet in the solar system. Something knocked it over billions of years ago and since then it’s flipped on its side and appears to be rolling around the sun which has a significant effect on its seasons.
- The smell of rain is caused by a bacteria called Actinomycetes: Actinomycetes can be aquatic or terrestrial. Mostly understood as soil bacteria, they are abundantly found in fresh waters.
- Camels can drink 113 liters of water in just 13 minutes: Camels’ bodies dehydrate faster than any other mammal so it’s very important for them to fill up on water when it’s available. When there’s little food and water, the camel’s hump releases water for them to survive.
- If you were to put planet Saturn in water, it would float: The second largest planet in the solar system, Saturn, has the lowest density. If put in water, it would float.
- Scientists can identify individual zebras by scanning their stripes: A team of US computer scientists and biologists have invented a scanner that allows them to identify individual animals like the barcode.
- Like humans, monkeys see optical illusions too: Scientists have discovered that monkeys and humans are both susceptible to optical illusions.
Horizon Academy Best Neet Coaching Institute in East Delhi brought some Incredible Scientific Facts That Will Blow Your Mind and increase your power of thinking so that you feel fresh and healthy all the time as the Best Neet Coaching Institute in East Delhi we feel as students you must follow these facts and make your daily routine.